In a world where most internet browsers are wary of being under the 5-eyes jurisdiction, it is no surprise that people look for VPNs before they log on the internet. The search for these tools might touch VPNs like the Touch VPN. Wait… VPN, what is that?
A VPN is simply a virtual private network. In order words, it is an online security tool that is used to shield your online activities from prying eyes. You use a VPN to avoid sensitive information or private information leaking. These data leak because your transactions and events on the internet are logged and stored when you surf online unprotected. Which is why getting reliable VPNs is vital.
The Touch VPN is a relatively new VPN in the market. The same company produces this security tool and the app Hotspot Shield. Features of the Touch VPN to peruse include:
- Price: The Touch VPN is free! In fact, this is one of the reasons why it was able to build up a customer base in the first place. Overall, this might be the best feature of the Touch VPN as you will see in the following discourse. However, the company does offer a premium service to its customers.
- Accessibility: Touch VPN can be used on various devices. Its user interface is quite simple and easy to understand. However, it can be quite tricky to use this tool with a windows PC. It requires you have to go through some steps before you can complete the setup. Once you are able to launch it successfully, it is quite easy to navigate. All you have to do is tap or click the connect button to get it working.
- Speed: For a free VPN, server speed and performance is good enough. Without a detailed number of servers across the world, it is difficult to judge how the servers work on different devices. In most of the world, the VPN doesn’t work on window PCs.
- Privacy: The statement “you get what you pay for” has never been more real. The only reassuring fact here is that the company did not try to claim that they don’t track your activities. Contrarily, they admitted to storing records and logging your data. That is probably a way for them to make money as they can sell your data to third parties. If that is not scary enough, they are under the 5-eyes jurisdiction. This means that they can be forced to hand over your data to their government. If the main purpose of using a VPN is to guarantee your anonymity, the Touch VPN is probably not what you are looking for.
- Customer Service: It is no surprise that the only means of getting in touch with the Touch VPN’s support is by email. They have no contact number you can call or media platform you can get in touch with them on. It takes some time for their customer support staff to get across to you through email so you can as well take your time and calm down.
In conclusion, using the Touch VPN guarantees you modest speed and solid performance at the risk of your privacy. It is tough to configure on a Windows PC while it is incompatible with a Mac OS. It is simple to operate, but your activities and data transmission will be logged.
Touch VPN Pros
As a free service, TouchVPN has no fantastic services to boast about. It’s no wonder. It is designed to meet the needs of an average user who wants a healthy level of online protection and privacy to access any content anywhere.
This service does not allow P2P sharing is a significant disappointment for individual users. Users are highly advised to avoid using the service in connection with any illegal activity because such actions may be affected.
Here are some of the Pros of Touch VPN. Have a look!
- 100% free: You do not need credit card details. There were no trials.
- The Unlimited: Unlimited indeed. No restrictions on the session, speed or bandwidth.
- The Simple: Unlock the world with only one touch of the button “Connect.”
- Tree Secured: Our strong SSL encryption makes you completely anonymous and secure.
- Sustainability: We want and are one of your best VPN choices.
Touch VPN Cons
Do not be tempted by a world of leaks, viruses and sketchy practice. It is free and saves you! We recommend that you take a look at our top cheapest VPNs if you want to find the right VPN to use for dirt cheap. The whole point of using a VPN is the anonymity of the web and safe from hackers. Although Touch VPN can protect you against intruders, it certainly doesn’t follow the anonymity part of the company. It is because of the company tracks and logs all of your browsing history and information.
This information is then sold to third parties by the company. Since the company does not charge its services with a membership fee, it needs to make money elsewhere.
Here are some of the major cons of Touch VPN that a user must know before using it:
- No Windows client, manual configuration needed
- Not compatible with Mac
- A small number of servers
- Keeps some logs
- Not too advanced encryption
- Lack of information on the website
- Email support only
Do Users Recommend Touch VPN?
No, the users don’t. First and foremost, the company logs user information and is known to share this information with third parties. This product isn’t the best choice for you when you value your privacy. Yes, this is 100% free, but at a cost: you will never know who your privacy is going to sell.
Add slow connection velocities, lack of support from P2P, and DNS leaks, and get a product below average. Touch VPN cannot unlock geo-restricted content access. Hotspot Shield, TunnelBear and Windscribe if you’ll look for a free alternative. These services are much more reliable, perform better and spy on users.
In conclusion, using the Touch VPN guarantees you modest speed and reliable performance at the risk of your privacy. It is tough to configure on a Windows PC while it is incompatible with a Mac OS. It is simple to operate, but your activities and data transmission will be logged.